How to Get Help
Help us provide you with the best service possible by using our online service request form system!
- Update Course information on KCC web & Quill
- Request a NEW website consultation
- Request a NEW or Update Smugmug Gallery
- Requests must be submitted by approved KCC faculty or staff members.
Support services are provided in alignment with CELTT policies and mission.
Website Tips – For the new KCC Website
- How to take stock of your online content (12.10.2012)
- Stakeholder list & web copy advice (01.09.2013)
- Templates for Programs of Study (01.18.2013)
- Naming your Files (02.21.2013)
- How to use current tools for promotion (05.17.2013)
- Web Authorization and Web Team Members (08.30.2013)
- Hawaiian Diacritics & Kapiolani Domain (09.20.13)
- New Site – Dates to Remember (12.20.13)
- Web Ticket Blackout (02.20.14)
- Phase 2 :: New Program Pages (04.15.14)
- Web Tips #11 :: Web Progress & URL tip (08.27.14)
- Web News #12 :: New website enhancemen
ts; The ‘Ohana Project; Submitting News (11.05.14)